USPS Password is given for logging in to Liteblue Portal. This Service is a US-based web portal specifically designed for the employees of the United States Postal Services. This is helpful in managing the proper information regarding the services as well as details of the products, recognition, and revenue. This platform plays a key role in the lives of people working in US Post services as it offers an extended record management system and a secure login for access.
Every employee gets a unique username and password to access Liteblue portal. However, if you accidentally forget the password for the USPS platform, it would be difficult for you to gain access to your account. For that, you need to change Liteblue password so that you never miss any useful detail regarding the login.
Here, we shall cover all the essential details about the different ways to change Liteblue usps password without any hassle.
2 Ways to Change Liteblue USPS Password
Once you realize that you have forgotten or lost your Liteblue USPS password, you may need assistance in retrieving your access again. Don’t worry, given below are 2 ways using which you can easily change your USPS password. If you have this login details, you can even change the address of employees.
Method 1: Change USPS Password With Liteblue
Begin by tapping on the password change option that is present on the login page of the USPS and then, move ahead. We have added all the steps that you need to consider when you click on the password change option.
- Begin first by entering the credentials for the Employee ID as well as the USPS Password you know.
- Now you may leave the password field empty and click directly onto the tab that says “Forgot Your Password?”
- After that, you will see a verification page that will help you type your EIN (Employee Identification Number) as this number is the only key to access several changes made to your account. It is essential to keep in mind that this service is only applicable to the US citizens, who are employees of the USPS. No unauthorized person can make attempts to access the portals otherwise legal action will be taken against the user.
- Also, if you have completely filled all the details on this page, just tap on “Continue” option and move ahead.
- You will see that a new window pops up with instructions on the password change. With this, the servers will also send a link to your verified email address that will help you to reset the password on that page.
- If you click on the link, you will need to type in the new password as well as the confirmation for it and voila! Your USPS password has been changed successfully.
Method 2: Access Password Reset Page Directly
Rather than accessing the login page, you can directly access the Liteblue portal for the password reset option available on the web. You may use this link to get there.
- After that, you will have to enter your Username for the USPS account.
- With this, the USPS servers will match the provided details with the account listings in their background and send a verification link in your email.
- Now you just have to open your email inbox and tap on the link provided there.
- This way, you can get a page to reset your password easily and you will then be able to access your account with the new password then.
Liteblue Portal is known as the best platform for the employers that covers the accounts of millions of people and the information is kept safely in the account. If there is a need of changing the account password, we have covered the essential details regarding it that will surely help you get your access to this account back.