US Postal Services have developed the Liteblue Portal to simplify the lives of the USPS employees as they can easily manage all their details from their payroll to their services etc. This platform acts as a one-stop solution for the users as they can easily handle all the details about their payment, work, and service safely from their Liteblue account.
Liteblue portal is known to be the ultimate platform that is essential for all the users to provide the data in the best way. In this guide, we shall cover all the topics related to Liteblue Change of Address that will simplify your handling and aid you in getting an updated address now.
Let’s look at these steps given below:
How to Change USPS Employee Address With Liteblue
Liteblue Address Change can be done using the portal by following some simple steps given below:
- First, Go and have the access to the USPS Liteblue Login page from the given link
- When the login page displays, put your Employee ID and corresponding “USPS password” in the given fields. Remember that The Employee ID will be the one on your ID card.
- In case you don’t remember your password, you can read our guide to recover Liteblue login password
- As soon as you get the details, choose the “Log on” option on the screen and you will get access to your account.
- Now visit the “My HR” tab and from the drop-down options you need to choose the “change my address” followed by “Edit”.
- In the given menu, you can also edit the details of your phone number, email, and emergency contacts, etc.
- In the end, when you finish editing all the details, select the “review” option to look at all the details for one last time before the final submit.
- Choose the “save” option on the screen to reflect the changes. In this way, your address details will get changed in no time.
Other Methods to perform Liteblue Change of Address
Other than the portal, you can also use other given methods to perform the Liteblue Change of address:
- Using the USPS Kiosk: Many Users gain access to the PC Kiosks that are available at different distribution centers or the huge processing centers in various Post Offices of the US. Even in your region, you can easily get access to the Kiosk desk and ask the officials about all the steps that need to be performed while the Change of Address.
- Using the Postal Mail: You may also get in touch with their in-place center, you can post your application (Form 1216) for the change of address. The address where to send your application to is provided below:
HRSSC/COMPENSATION & BENEFITS,
P.O. BOX 970400,
GREENSBORO – N.C. 27497-0400, USA.
- Phone service Method: Some employers directly contact the service’s telecom help by calling on their number at 877-477-3273. Although this is an automated call service you can speak to an executive by selecting the “5th” option. This way, you can directly talk to the service executive and ask for the necessary steps to change your address.
Liteblue is known as the perfect portal to handle all your information safely. Now that you are aware of all the required steps to perform any change in your address, you can easily perform the address change by following these steps closely.